Game-Labs Forum

No Multiplayer in future confirmed by Dartis.

5 minutes ago, Albert Sidney Johnston said:

And instead we're talking about restaurants throughout America, and the quality of A&W root beer. Average conversation on UG:CW forums :P

You forgot drinking A&W while watching a Canadian sex tape! ;)

AND ...  NOLA IS the place to go for food!!!

Edited by A. P. Hill

3 minutes ago, Wright29 said:

'cus you'll have a heart attack and die from all the delicious BBQ that nobody can stop eating??

Well.If you stop eating the BBQ, you can enjoy Tex-Mex. And when you're tired of Tex-Mex, you can go enjoy a steak. Yes, we like steak down here. And when you're done with that, chicken fried steak, fried chicken, and all the fixins. And then, we can go out for all the imported foods in Houston. Almost anything you can name, we got it. 

No one said it was healthy, but by God it's tasty!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Andre Bolkonsky said:

Well.If you stop eating the BBQ, you can enjoy Tex-Mex. And when you're tired of Tex-Mex, you can go enjoy a steak. Yes, we like steak down here. And when you're done with that, chicken fried steak, fried chicken, and all the fixins. And then, we can go out for all the imported foods in Houston. Almost anything you can name, we got it. 

No one said it was healthy, but by God it's tasty!

Chicken fried steak is delicious and wish we had more of it up in the Northeast. 

1 hour ago, Andre Bolkonsky said:

New Orleans does have its share of restaurants. 

Where are you from, AP? 

AND .... the best restaurants are not the large chain owned type.  There are so many simple home types where the Mrs. converted the residence into an eatery ... Those are the absolute best.

Well lately, I'm in Maryland, but originally Western Southern tier of NY State.  Lived a good chunk of my life on the Mechanicsville Battlefield, just off the NPS preserved park land where Meade's PA Reserves held the left flank.

Otherwise, my employer has the nasty habit of sending me all over the world, that's how I discovered NOLA eatin!  :D

18 hours ago, Albert Sidney Johnston said:

Raising Cane's. It's the best chicken. The best restaurant. Period. I'm not sure how spread out they are, but around here, it's basically heaven on earth. 

Seriously. My daughter agrees with you. 

They serve one thing. Fried all-white breast meat Chicken Fingers. Period. And there is a line out the door some days. 

Chicken fingers, slaw, and toast. Keep it simple, fresh, and consistently excellent. 

The first location was right outside the gates of LSU, and because it became so famous for tailgating it spread to  . . . how many locations? 310! Including some in Kuwait, Bahrain, and the Middle East. ( I did not know this, I just found that out).