Game-Labs Forum

BUG-Capsized Rattlesnake

William  Death

SERVER: PvP1/PvP Caribbean

TIME: April 24, 02:30 Server Time (April 23, 10:30 PM Eastern)

PLAYER NAME: William  Death                 [note: two spaces between the words]

I was sailing my new Rattlesnake against an AI Trader's Snow. After messing around with it for a bit, chaining and seeing how much damage I could take, I went in for a boarding action. I touched the stern of the TSnow and pushed it upwind to board. When I pulled the AI for boarding, my Rattlesnake capsized. I won the boarding and was put aboard the TSnow. I sent an F11 after the boarding was over and took a few screenshots. This seems a lot like the Ingermanland and Wasa capsize bugs others have reported.

The Rattlesnake I lost was a blue Mahogany/Teak (which I mistakenly referred to in the F11 Teak/White Oak) with 4 permanent slots. I had equipped: Navy Hull, Bovenwinds, and Light Ship Hammocks. I'd appreciate another identical ship (or you could...ya know...upgrade it to a gold/orange Mahogany/Teak/Very Fast version :D:D), thanks. 

53A42CA84468671104979BD303A0ABA220B40B53

E0FAFCBE3B443A25AAFF763D878BC56711187057

Be careful handling the Rattlesnake around other ships! 

also #TSnowOP :P

Hope this is in the right forum section...

• 2 weeks later...

Update 2 May, 2018: 

I have received my ship, upgrades and cannons back in the form of redeemables. The ship did not turn out 4/5 as the one that capsized was, but I appreciate having it back nevertheless and understand that it may not have been possible to ensure the ship turned out 4/5 when redeeming it.

Thank you @Ink and Game-Labs for resolving this issue.