Saw battle 2 polish v 4 Brits
Joined Polish
2 more came (Danish) joined Brits
1 more came (Prussian) joined Brits
1 more came (dunno nation) joined Brits

Now its 8 v 3

But I am in Prince and there is another Prince in Polish so we just kite
They are all in Mercs and rattles and can't catch us
There's still 50 mins left on the timer.

(Yes the circle shrinks but I could easily have given them the runaround,  for ages, and probably survived)

We start chatting in battle and agree how stupid the situation is.
In the end, we (the 2 Prince) just agree to sacrifice ourselves because we feel bad about boring the pants off everyone, particulalrly those who were already in the battle who weren't at fault.  

I tried to make sure I opened myself up to the shots from the original 4 guys so they got the hits. The other guy just sailed out of the zone and died, again, so the original 4 guys got the kills.

I am sure that there are some, but to date I have not been in a single patrol mission where the outcome wasn't pretty much certain.

We need a solution, BR limit clearly isn't solving it. This problem is made worse because there is no more communication in open world. But at least if we can leave we can re-tag and try and get something more balanced. 

Furthermore, the usual openworld pvp has dropped off dramatically. Patrols are not popular, everyone is playing in them only because there is nothing else to do. I've taken part to help in testing that's fine, but I'm seriously considering taking a break from the game now, until this is resolved.

25 minutes ago, Hullabatrash said:

the usual openworld pvp has dropped off dramatically.

[Citation needed]

26 minutes ago, Hullabatrash said:

Patrols are not popular

[Citation needed]

I only care about fun fighting so I'd welcome sides balancing of any and all kinds (incentives and/or hard-limits).

• Like 1