Game-Labs Forum

Can join battle anymore

Scrouch

Hello,

For one week now I cant launch any battle (OW NPC, missions, joining ingoing battle etc), I get the "Entering Combat" screen for severals minutes then I saw the underwater level with battle timer working well but I cant do anything (I can use chat and ESC options) but Im stucked and after a couple time popup displays "BATTLE IS OVER! [TIMEOUT]" and Im kicked out to OW without explanation.
Sometimes I keep my boat, sometimes I lost it.

Already uninstall/install game three times, already checked cache files, same issue in every servers.

I noticed that I was unable to launch battle in NA Legends too ... 

Whats wrong with me ? :(

Thanks

Edited by Scrouch

On ‎10‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 5:45 PM, Scrouch said:

Hello,

For one week now I cant launch any battle (OW NPC, missions, joining ingoing battle etc), I get the "Entering Combat" screen for severals minutes then I saw the underwater level with battle timer working well but I cant do anything (I can use chat and ESC options) but Im stucked and after a couple time popup displays "BATTLE IS OVER! [TIMEOUT]" and Im kicked out to OW without explanation.
Sometimes I keep my boat, sometimes I lost it.

Already uninstall/install game three times, already checked cache files, same issue in every servers.

I noticed that I was unable to launch battle in NA Legends too ... 

Whats wrong with me ? :(

Thanks

Captain, there are no issues found related to your character on our side.

As the first step please check connection settings,

please, check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients), disable antivirus, turn off k9 web protection filter or similar to that filters.

Nothing new here. Each port is open, I havent any torrent/P2P or something like program, I tried to turn off antivirus, nothing happens, same issue.

The fact is that I can enter any port, use chat, sail in OW, buy and sell stuff but combats won't launch. 

As I already said I get a similar problem, probably, with NA Legends  --> when I was able to join battle (thanks matchmaking) I get [TIMEOUT] error. And it occured before I noticed this on Naval Action (vanilla ^_^ ). No "bug" link between the 2 games ?

I dont understand why I got this, it appears without any modification either on my PC either on the game files.

Thanks anyway, we tried.