Game-Labs Forum

Port Battle suggestion - Boarding the port

There are circles that gain you points and towers that gain you points when destroyed. I am suggesting adding an option to sail up to the docks and start a boarding battle against the docks which would seem like you are attacking or pillaging the town to obtain points after winning the boarding.  Attackers could use this as an advantage to gain points or disadvantage if done wrong and they lose the boarding or defenders send a fleet after the attacker. Thoughts and suggestions welcomed if you stick to the topic and not argue with someone about something else like every thread I post.

• Like 1

An interesting idea, perhaps a port garrison and barracks for Mortar brigs to target? Maybe the possibility of graping the jetties in support of the boarding ship? A nice job for enterprising Frigate or small ship Captains while the Sol's slog it out in deeper water. Marines doing what they were meant to do even.

Edited by Sir Lancelot Holland
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Lancelot Holland said:

An interesting idea, perhaps a port garrison and barracks for Mortar brigs to target? Maybe the possibility of graping the jetties in support of the boarding ship? A nice job for enterprising Frigate or small ship Captains while the Sol's slog it out in deeper water.

You gave me more ideas such as clans being able to build barracks/garrisons for gold which will provide benefits such as more crew or moral/etc.

• Like 1