Game-Labs Forum

Danes use catter for hide fleets (player eskwii )

As usual danes delight us with some new creative exploit, This time since they cant fight our fleet back, they undock from monti cristi in cutters, and tag fleets we are farming for hold them in fight with cutters.

Cutters can drag in fight any fleet size, and then just run away inside battle "holding" that fleet for 1h 45 min.

(a report with screen was done also in game)  eskwii expecial did that multiple times Yesterday between 22.00 to 24.00 server time  at list 5 times+ consecutively

Now tell me is not an exploit and i am gonna undock with 20 cutters and do same on them when they try farm cap francois..  holding every npc spawn with alts. 

They usely activing  their alts and main for blocking aggression activity/exploiting  a system.

Edited by [SORRY]
  • Like 3

not accusations we have dozen of screens of them doing it over and over, also you can check eswkii logs and see he tagged multiple fleets over and over with cutter purely for holding it.

thats alt abuse, or anyway abuse of game mechanics for ruin rvr , clearly not working as intended, since nobody can expect to kill a frig fleet with a cutter, so the purpose is pretty obvious. and they need to be punish. or becouse they danes suddently  "we need to discuss"  solution is simple,       cutters should not be able to drag in bigger fleets then dunno x5 their br?

you didnt went to "discuss" a solution with sorry regards cap francois, you forged some rules and apply them.

Edited by [SORRY]

Just now, [SORRY] said:

thats alt abuse

Alt abuse? Really?

11 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Thay use their main accounts

57 minutes ago, [SORRY] said:

not accusations we have dozen of screens of them doing it over and over, also you can check eswkii logs and see he tagged multiple fleets over and over with cutter purely for holding it.

thats alt abuse, or anyway abuse of game mechanics for ruin rvr , clearly not working as intended, since nobody can expect to kill a frig fleet with a cutter, so the purpose is pretty obvious. and they need to be punish. or becouse they danes suddently  "we need to discuss"  solution is simple,       cutters should not be able to drag in bigger fleets then dunno x5 their br?

you didnt went to "discuss" a solution with sorry regards cap francois, you forged some rules and apply them.

Actually they didn't "forge" rules. Intentionally farming per agreement has been against the rules for all the time I've been playing the game..

To the topic at hand: Doing PvE is not an exploit. However, engaging in PvE as it is described here with the specific intention to prevent hostility grinding by others is not something that can be considered fair gameplay and as such I do not condone it if the accusations are true. There is a mechanics issue to this topic which admin has addressed, and which is probably best discussed in a separate topic and a different subforum. However to the accusation of dragging fleets with basic cutters, RDNN-players have been instructed not to repeat such low tactics in the future. Basic cutters should be used solely for travelling, scouting and killing NPC-LGVs. 

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 7

After we retreat in Monte Christi cause we dont had enough player to counter the first rate sorry fleet, i sail as basic cutter in the sorry fleet. I dont konw why but i try to tag and Ingermaland brit npc when the sorry was stacking arround. I WAS sure about BR will fail.. No br fail i eneter battle, who i leave as soon as i can.. Next in open sea i try to tag one more time the Ingermaland npc appear on the first battle.. Was to check if it was a bug, i enter one more time in the battle and leave as soon as i can..

i have 2 screenshoot discussion with 2 different sorry member, where i was surprised about the non br limit.. I take this scrrenshoot in case of tribunal some minute latter

Since i dont stay in battle to keep the fleet out range of sorry fleet i dont think it was an exploit or something like this..

Edited by Eskiwit
  • Like 1

To place this back in (as I cannot duplicate posts), admin stated:

The BR checks on PVE were removed to allow privateering (and stop players from using npc to avoid being attacked). Players should be able to PVE and should be able to attack NPC fleets. 

As stated above by Otto Kohl, these were not alts, thus, it cannot be alt abuse.

As stated by Anolytic, the tactic is unsavory, and RDNN has been informed not to do it by clan leadership.

This is not an official ruling, but, judging by the fact that admin wishes to resolve this via mechanics and suggestions, and a thread has been split off for that purpose here, there seems little else to discuss.

• Like 3