Game-Labs Forum

"Sail" Spawning bug, Can't get into the game.

Tdog

http://imgur.com/nB895J1

I load in create a account, select a mission, buy repair kits then i press sail, then I'm sitting in water in waves with no options apart from chat, I've Turned my firewall off, reinstalled the game, created and deleted multiple accounts, And spent around 2 hours trying to play the game so far, if you can help please do so.

Turning firewall off only might not be enough, please, re-check the general workaround for the connection issues:

Please check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients), disable antivirus, turn off k9 web protection filter or similar to that filters, also, you can try to put your router into DMZ mode

Hi, my friend bought the game yesterday and spawns with no ship, no UI (apart from the chat) and the only keys that do something are F11 and M (map).

He can use the chat tough.

Filed the F11 report.

Making a new character didn't solve the issue.

Any ideas?

Another Captain have found a workaround for the issue, try it and reply with the results, please:

A possible solution i discovered is setting all your ingame settings to minimum, including your resolution down to 640. then closing down any programs or apps you have running in the background, like everything apart from antivirus and steam, no matter how little power these programs consume. After a restart, the game usually works fine after ive done this, and spawned into open world. settings can go back to ultra and it should work fine for the remainder of the session