Game-Labs Forum

EU PVP3: Looking for friendly clan playing on the dutch side

Hey all,

I'm a german noob playing on PVP3 as a dutch captain.

I'm looking for a clan/guild that don't take themselves too serious.

As I have kids I'm more of a casual (but regular) player and still kind of a noob in-game.

I speak German, English, have TS3 and experience in playing online games since the early 2000s. I used to love Sid Meier's Pirates! and also played PotBS for a while so this kind of game isn't entirely new to me either.

Other mmo-like games I've played include EQ, DAoC, WoW, SWG, PotBS, GW3, Archeage and a few more I can't remember right now...

So if there are any "casual-friendly" clans out there that are looking for new member then let me know ;)

Edited by Professurreal

There is a pretty active clan, the United Provinces Royal Navy. Look for Jda940 in game, he is the leader, nice guy.

There is an entry fee of 10k gold, for which you gain access to a number of captured ships, if you can crew them. For example, he has captured Cerberus, Frigate, Renomée, and even a Constitution. The clan has a friendly attitude towards anyone, groups of people doing all sorts of missions, and ever growing numbers. We also have TS3 server, english language. If you want, ask about UPRN in the Dutch chat, there will be someone to reply your call.

We are usually around Fort Oranje.

Edited by kumisz