Game-Labs Forum

Cant select a server

CptFlipFlop

I cannot find anything related in the forums, so i am sorry if i didint search well enough. Just bought the game and i cant join a server i tried them all the select is always light gray. I want to know if its a normal thing,if the severs are full because it dosent give me any indication on what the problem is. Sorry for my english, i am doing the best i can.

Hi guys,

So I literally just bought the game through steam itself and downloaded it etc. I then open it up as you do and it hits me with a list of 4 shards I can enter - 2 Eu's and 2 Na's (if i can remember correctly). This is all fine (and the ping is looking good to) so i click on the EU shard as i'm from the UK and try and press select (in the bottom right corner). Unfortunately it remains grayed out and it won't let me select it. I tried with all 4 shards and the button doesn't turn white for me to select it unlike the exit button which seems to be mocking me. I also pressed report connection test and all options were grayed out too.

This kinda sucks for me because I was a bit shaky about buying an alpha game for £30 (although its probably some stupid thing i've done or some specs my laptop can't handle)!

Any advice would be appreciated!