Game-Labs Forum

Searched around but couldn't find any info on if this is already possible.

I'm a swede with dutch friends. We want to play in a group together, without all of us being in the same faction. I imagine there are many players out there of different nationalities that like us want to play together, while still waving the flag of their own country. The flag means more then you might think.

There's quite an easy solution to this problem, however: When I join a group, make my ship effectively be the same faction as the group leader during the duration of the grouping, while still keeping the flag of my original faction.

Please don't let the faction system be in the way of friends playing together.

It's an excellent idea for when they bring in diplomacy, once nations can be 'Allied', 'Friendly' or Neutral' then I can't see why people from another nation cannot join a group so long as their national diplomacy is Neutral or above.

I really feel you Evergeist. This would really help me play with friends and family too without having to completely delete the character of my original faction. The current system forces you to make an unreasonably hard choice between playing the faction you like and playing with friends. +1