Game-Labs Forum

Spawn at wrong Harbor and some Ships are missing

Breowolf

Hi Guys,

when I log in today I spawn at Port Morant and not at Port Royal where I´ve had log out.

The second point is that 3 Ships ( Mercury at Port Royal, Privateer and Brig at Port Antonio ) are missing.

Could you please check what has happened to these three ships. It is not correct to loos three ships while they are in the Harbor.

Mfg

Breowolf

I'm also having this recurrent problem of spawning in an other port than the last one where I logged out of the game.

Yesterday, after a successful naval battle near Trinite, were I captured a trader Lynx having contraband goods on board in my basic cutter, I spawned at conception after having transfered my command on the prize. I then proceeded to sail from Concepcion toward my home port in Fort-Royal, and logged out a few nautical miles north-west of Cartagena de las Indias.

The next time I logged in, I found myself not near Cartagena, but again at Concepcion. I then teleported to my home port in Fort-Royal and logged out.

Today, I'm again logging in, finding myself in Concepcion and not Fort-Royal. It now appears that, no matter where I logout, I'm always spawning in conception instead of my last position in the world. It looks like my having transfered my command aboard the prize instead of keeping my cutter has broken the spawning game mechanics.

Breowolf, thanks, the report is addressed.

De Lafescque-Molle, did you report it via F11 bag reporter? If no, please, report if right away the bug is happened. If you did report, please, name your ingame character or bug report name

I've been having the same and used F11 to report it. I deleted my character from PVP One, and now my character on PVP 2 USA is gone as well -- have I missed something or does deleting in one place remove all profiles??

EDIT: it does! The prompt even says so, I just didnt read it.

Edited by BuzzMoo

Breowolf, thanks, the report is addressed.

De Lafescque-Molle, did you report it via F11 bag reporter? If no, please, report if right away the bug is happened. If you did report, please, name your ingame character or bug report name

I reported it via F11 at the time. Server PVE USA, character's name Lafescquemolle.

However, everything is back to normal for me after yesterday's update. I'm now spawning properly.