Game-Labs Forum

Mods & Multiplayer

Tormidal

Interesting question, I too would like to know the level of modability this game will offer. It would be interesting to see this game and its mechanics on different eras such as Napoleonic or colonialist.

Id just love to jump in and change formulas and attributes. Being able to add in custom units and new mechanics would be awesome as well.

Id still like to see expanded graphics options regarding the level of visual representation of units.

Having some modability would be perfect. I enjoy the gunpowder era however I don't find the US Civil War particularly engaging personally. Being able to mod the graphics, map and scenarios would be great. I think there's lots of potential in creating and providing tools for users to do this.

Having some modability would be perfect. I enjoy the gunpowder era however I don't find the US Civil War particularly engaging personally. Being able to mod the graphics, map and scenarios would be great. I think there's lots of potential in creating and providing tools for users to do this.

I completely agree. Id like to add really minor things like specialized uniform textures for different brigades, flags being held by brigades, etc.