Game-Labs Forum

Navigation system

First of all, please replace the boring looking map texture to a more old looking one. 

Secondly: Please create a full working navigation system so we can take out cordinates and be able to navigate pretty accurate if used correct. This should include a chart, compass on the map (adjustable) quadrant, divider caliper etc. + be able to write on the map (mark current location, etc.) 

Either do this or just but a gps on the map. I don't get why to half ass about the map, compass thing. It's very possible without much effort to create a working navigation system like this. 

3571795-old-treasure-map.jpg

You could print out your own copy of the map and use actual tools with your own hands. I bet there are even stylized maps already available for that, or you could easily make your own. Could probably buy an old world sea chart of good size and use that. Don't forget about a stop watch, too.

You could print out your own copy of the map and use actual tools with your own hands. I bet there are even stylized maps already available for that, or you could easily make your own. Could probably buy an old world sea chart of good size and use that. Don't forget about a stop watch, too.

What an interesting Idea... You have speed and course to keep a certain track. Then, make timed turns to follow a route, no matter you do not see any landmark. But time in OW is tweaked, there I see a problem. How many minutes equates one full day? (well, I could check that myself...)