Game-Labs Forum

An Australian Pirate Looking For An Australian Pirate Brotherhood

Ahoy maties,

I'm just an aussie bloke looking for an aussie crew. I'm looking for a crew that have the firepower to send any british scum that wish to see us hanging to the depths of davy jones' locker. For a crew like this, I can be of use, I may be a new swab, but I be a quick learning and loyal swab to a captain who demands it. I ask of you brothers, show me the way to unfathamable gold and booty.

Drink up me hearties, yo ho...

Captain Jack R

Ugg

Sorry, mate!

Most of the ANZACs have joined the British Nation to fight for King George.

You may find the young and foolish from the US & Russia playing a pirate.

I hope you like Glee, Justin Bieber and the Bronnies if you want to continue to find other "rats".

Or you can just hang from my Yard Arm.

Enough of the silly Role Play.

I only know of a few ANZACs mate in the SLRN and another British Fleet.

Keep plugging away in chat and the forums.

If you need any help, PM me!

Edited by Aussie Pastor

The Messemgers of Death have Australian and American leaders and a few Aussie members. Quite possibly the closest you might find to an Aussie pirate guild. Located on PVP server 1

I'm also on server 1 matie, I have some other pirate mates with me interested in joining on to fight for freedom. Is there anyway I may get in touch with ye messengers of death?

Avast ye landlubbers! If ye be seeking dubloons, rum or wenches, and ye seek not pay for them; come join us!  Hoist the skull and cross bones under the name of Southern Oceanic Ruffians, and sail the Caribbean - taking everything whilst giving nothing back!

Our brethren looks after our own, keeping you experienced and well recompensed for your sword and ship. Delay ye not… lest ye face the devastating broadside of the Southern Oceanic Ruffians.  

USA PvP2

If you want to contact me in game ‘Clink’ or hop onto our TS: austs1.gameservers.com:9394

Looking forward to fighting together!