Game-Labs Forum

Public Enemies #1

William the Drake

It has come to my attention that my rather extensive extended family has been causing some trouble out in the Caribbean. While I cannot control my siblings' actions, and also, as a pirate myself, cannot completely condemn them, I would like to extend an advanced apology to any who may have or will be offended, affronted, or in any way injured by those of the Clan Drummond. Except Roger. He deserves what he gets. Mother always loved you the most! Now see where it gets ye!

tbugtZd.jpg

3uhRzGv.png

a1bSzOA.jpg   eOqvseS.jpg  qVIM6JZ.jpg

Even more Drummonds acting badly.

MSQQcG3.png

br9etmr.jpg

Edited by William the Drake
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Here be another collection of Drummonds behaving badly. Now before we go any further, I'd like to make one thing clear: I be the real deal. I was here first by thunder! I was sailin' and pillagin' these seas long before any o' these... these, impostors ever showed their lily livered hides! I was here during the Sea Trials and sailed upon the Burning Seas under the proud name Drummond 'fore any o' these bilge rats! I be the genuine article! The real McCoy!  

I been gettin' some nasty reports; some fellows sayin' that I be followin' the flow. Nay! I started it! And these bilge rats come here, tryin' to tarnish my good pirate name! Consider these and any other marked with the black spot!

Cerventes Drummond:

QOTrcpC.jpg

Heinrich Drummond:

kX2GL5C.jpg

John Drummond:

KOhD4QR.jpg

Kongre Drummond:

5fXT3Wb.jpg

Locke Drummond:

4z7p0fi.jpg

Anton Drummond:

iAMIecy.jpg