Game-Labs Forum

EdR's Eco Spreadsheet

Sorry for the bad translation but it's more design for our french captain than for others language captains.

We were speaking with tommy from tda to share our eco spreadsheet with public and then, edr do it :-). We are now waiting the TDA one to compare ;-)

• This eco document allow you to choose the level of the ship, the class of ship, the wood of ship and then see howmany materials and ressources you need to builkd it. It gies you too the times to build the entire ship and the price for it.
  • About the price, we wipe all the data so you will have to enter them. Explore and find new ports to finds ressources :). When done report the average rice in antilles pages and you wiull get average price for your ships.
  • You will find too a society treasure page. This one is design to see if you got enought ressources or not. The crafters enter the ressources into this page and all the society can have a look on what to carry and brings to crafter.

If there is mistake or if you want new reciepe just make me know and i will look what i can do to improve this Spreadsheet. Same if you want more options as distance( we got it on another spreadsheet but i'm not the one that have done it and need time to understand how it works)

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...