Game-Labs Forum

Premium Key supplied by Xsolla invalid

Mighty D

Entered premium key - emailed by Xsolla. It isnt accepted by the game hub. Contacted Xsolla. Supplied them a screenshot showing the problem, a screenshotted receipt from then when I pre-ordered. They refused to help unless I provided them with a screenshot from my bank account proving payment. Its clearly far more of a security risk to provide bank account screenshots to some anonymous 3rd party - as opposed to resending a key, for a pc game, to an email address that you already sent it to, along with a receipt for payment etc. Very much an unreasonable request. 

On 6/12/2024 at 12:37 AM, Mighty D said:

Entered premium key - emailed by Xsolla. It isnt accepted by the game hub. Contacted Xsolla. Supplied them a screenshot showing the problem, a screenshotted receipt from then when I pre-ordered. They refused to help unless I provided them with a screenshot from my bank account proving payment. Its clearly far more of a security risk to provide bank account screenshots to some anonymous 3rd party - as opposed to resending a key, for a pc game, to an email address that you already sent it to, along with a receipt for payment etc. Very much an unreasonable request. 

Greetings General, apologies for the inconvenience with the Steam key, please contact me on ink@navalaction.com from the email address that was used to purchase game (your Xsolla account ID) and provide the code they have sent to you

On 6/12/2024 at 12:37 AM, Mighty D said:

Steam keys have been just sent