Game-Labs Forum

(240612)Chinese language localization ver 1.0

Posted (edited)

I have finished checking all the texts in the language file and corrected all the mistakes I can find.

I released a 0.8 version on my own account in Chinese video site BiliBili. I`m glad that over 11,000 people have already watched this video and that hundreds of users have already tried it. Some users have given feedback on some of the issues and I have corrected it already.

Video link here

All the component names have been checked and replaced with the correct ones in Chinese, including the type of ammos and boilers. Also the texts of loading screen, I've searched hundreds of sources to confirm the names of these ships, characters and battles. All other parts including the UI, combat and campaign modes have been scrutinized and corrected to ensure that they match the Chinese presentation.

I think it should be the best version for users in China mainland. Hopefully you guys can make it an official version of the game.

Download

Please comment or email me with any questions! 

seraphbao@gmail.com

Edited by Weiyang
update

• Weiyang changed the title to (240612)Chinese language localization ver 1.0

@Nick Thomadis Have you considered updating the Chinese version of the game? My version has been tested by at least hundreds of Chinese players and has received positive feedback, even players buy the game after watching my video. I believe it is much better than the current Chinese version.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Nick Thomadis said:

Please provide the file as an attachment for the forum if possible and provide a video link in YouTube to be able to check if it is something we can use without risk of viruses.

I can only upload image and video files on the forum, how can I upload a language file?

I uploaded a version with only the language file, you can check it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pcdrl7Bl8GKYNhQw5S0ERjdU-dJ7dqNM/

Edited by Weiyang

Do not worry, we got eventually the file and integrated. We will soon provide a beta version of the game with the localization included, so you and other Chinese players can check it if it works right. Thank you a lot.

15 minutes ago, Nick Thomadis said:

Do not worry, we got eventually the file and integrated. We will soon provide a beta version of the game with the localization included, so you and other Chinese players can check it if it works right. Thank you a lot.

Thank you very much! If there continue to be updates to the language file in future, I'd like to continue to help.