Game-Labs Forum

Is it possible to make gun even larger ?

KAIKAI

• 4 weeks later...

You can enlarge each gun by 0.9", I think you can edit the 0.9 parameter somewhere (Params?) You might than also edit the the factors that go with enlarging guns, if I recall correctly these factors are right under that parameter.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, MahelRussel said:

You can enlarge each gun by 0.9", I think you can edit the 0.9 parameter somewhere (Params?) You might than also edit the the factors that go with enlarging guns, if I recall correctly these factors are right under that parameter.

Whoa there, hold on. The maximum gun size the game has data on is 21". Trying to go above will loop it back to the gun's default caliber (e.g. 20" when you started with 20"). The game calcualtes the in-between value mostly based on comparing the in-between values of calibers it has data on.
This means he will also need to add more Gun per-caliber stats if he needs a bigger gun, like introducing 22", 23"... With different damage modifier, firerate, range, velocity, visual effects scale, aim, a dozen more range, velocity, firerate and other such values scaling for each gun mark.

...And if he wants to have +0.9 thing remain the max, he will also need to introduce new turret models for game to know which ones to grab for what, at least the Default global turret models, not even the country-specific. One for every mark.

Edited by XerMGGW-2