Game-Labs Forum

Any way to edit save files to increase taskforce limit?

Spiny_Boi

I bought this game before the taskforce limit was added, and i really loved the massive jutland style 100 vs 100 ship battles, and my PC is a monster so it could run it. I understand why people didn't like it, however, so i understand why it was requested, but a lot of the appeal to me of this game is to make a massive fleet and use it against an enemy's massive fleet. 

There appears to be a max capacity in built with the technology, 21000 crew, which for the fleets and ships I want to build, is simply not enough. Is there any way i can change the crew capacity one of the techs give? or a way i can set the task force limit higher, legitimately or not

• 2 weeks later...

It would also be nice if we could select task force limit sizes when starting a new campaign.

So for example:
Low: 50% of the current task force crew capacity (so each task force size tech would give half the crew capacity it currently does), for people with low end PC's
Standard: Current capacity
High: Each task force tech gives +50% crew capacity compared to standard
Very High: Each task force tech gives +100% crew capacity (for people with monster PC's who like huge battles)

• Like 2