Game-Labs Forum

Mothballed Ships

reef75

I realise this is early campaign WIP yet was wondering if i'm doing something to cause mothballed ships. I'm pretty much on par with the Germans playing as UK. I built 6 new destroyers and they were mothballed. I have 2400+ spare crew. I scrapped older models and still they remain mothballed even while having less DD than the Germans. I build all other ship types which become active no problem. Any help appreciated. 

Figured it out and probably just my inexperience with the game. When setting crew for Mothballed ships my slider was 100% and figured it would apply that crew. I needed to slide it down from 100% and back to 100% for to actually take effect. Now i can recrew ships sat mothballed no problem. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, reef75 said:

Figured it out and probably just my inexperience with the game. When setting crew for Mothballed ships my slider was 100% and figured it would apply that crew. I needed to slide it down from 100% and back to 100% for to actually take effect. Now i can recrew ships sat mothballed no problem. 

That still might be a bug, or at least really crappy design. If the slider starts out at 100%, visually indicating it should be there, but yet you need to jiggle the slider around for it to work...that sounds wrong. I would tell them.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Littorio said:

That still might be a bug, or at least really crappy design. If the slider starts out at 100%, visually indicating it should be there, but yet you need to jiggle the slider around for it to work...that sounds wrong. I would tell them.

Will do 👍

• Like 1