Game-Labs Forum

Game not launching issue

Cyclonis

11 hours ago, Cyclonis said:

^^ This, I've reinstalled, repaired, different drive and cleared cache and just fully cleared stuff not sure what's wrong with it but the game itself won't start up anymore.

Greetings Admiral. Could you please clarify if you use Citrix Workspace software?

Alright I had replied with a speccy image (but had to be approved by a moderator)

So I scratched my head around this one for a good bit cause I don't have any Citrix well definitly not labled Citrix software on my computer.

Turns out Amazon Chimes actually disable Epic play store and the Unity Engine and only worked after I uninstalled it.

Go figure eh?

7 hours ago, Cyclonis said:

Alright I had replied with a speccy image (but had to be approved by a moderator)

So I scratched my head around this one for a good bit cause I don't have any Citrix well definitly not labled Citrix software on my computer.

Turns out Amazon Chimes actually disable Epic play store and the Unity Engine and only worked after I uninstalled it.

Go figure eh?

Admiral, could you please clarify if the problem is gone now and you can start the game?