Game-Labs Forum

core patch 1

kineuhansen

? any news on core patch 1 hope it release the next few days but there is some issues that need to be fix in core patch 1 where you place a secondary gun next to the front tower it light yellow and some british hulls need to be updated so we can move the barbette where ever we want like british battlecruiser mkv also i on same hull you cant place a secondary barbette on the HMS Hood 1937 - Stern Deck | Battleship Blog | Warship Blog

1 hour ago, Toby said:

Im also eagerly awaiting news of core patch one. Its really not hard to say we are aiming for roughly x and then adjust it as you need to. Or just to post some previews of what the campaign will be like. 

Clearly you haven't been around for that long. You should see how riled up everybody gets when they do this kind of thing.

As for posting previews? HAH! Never. All we get is some notes about a few weeks away from when it's going to be released.

1 hour ago, Commander Reed said:

Clearly you haven't been around for that long. You should see how riled up everybody gets when they do this kind of thing.

As for posting previews? HAH! Never. All we get is some notes about a few weeks away from when it's going to be released.

Ive been here since the first public alpha. I signed on as a backer i think two days after the alpha came out. Its just sucks that the devs after all this tome have not learned to comunicate better.