Game-Labs Forum

At 45 minutes crash to login

Cpt_Target

I have no idea what is going on and could use some help from the community. The game will be running smooth and somewhere between 35 and 45 minutes till the mission ends I start having a power slide. At that point a messgae pops up saying the battle has ended and it drops me to the login screen. I can immediately login and I return to the battle field. Usually by this point opponents have hammered me enough that I'm sinking. Although, there have been times where nobody fired on me and I still sunk. Because of this I have returned and run into team-mates sinking them along with myself. Frustrating for both of us.

The only thing I can think of doing is deleting the local content, going into the steamapps and deleting the local folder, and from there reinstalling the game and seeing what happens. Has anything like this happened to other players or am I the freak in the crowd?

Well first there is the NavalActioncrashsender.exe in your gamefiles.

execute it and a bug/crashreport is sent to the devs directly. They then figure out what was wrong with your game.

First few steps I would look over if it was my own problem:

thermal issue of the GPU. Monitor your graficacard if the temps you get are over the top. If that the GPU not the game will crash you reliably. That will happen in any game wich brings your GPU to 99% usage.

Check if the GPU is dustrfee (ideally) and if it gets enough fresh air and can exhaust the hot one out of the case.