Game-Labs Forum

unable to play naval academy

panzer955

I pick a mission in Naval Academy (any mission doesn't matter) design a ship and then click Launch and the button greys out and nothing happens. Cant exit game or do anything. still allows me to look around the ship and move the camera but wont let me do anything. Only way to exit the game is to alt tab and close the game that way. Included picture shows what the screen looks like after I click launch. Been like this for at least the last patch.

untimate admiral pic.jpg

On 1/23/2021 at 9:36 PM, panzer955 said:

I pick a mission in Naval Academy (any mission doesn't matter) design a ship and then click Launch and the button greys out and nothing happens. Cant exit game or do anything. still allows me to look around the ship and move the camera but wont let me do anything. Only way to exit the game is to alt tab and close the game that way. Included picture shows what the screen looks like after I click launch. Been like this for at least the last patch.

untimate admiral pic.jpg

Admiral, could you please clarify if you tried to verify integrity of game files in the Launcher via "Repair" option?

21 hours ago, panzer955 said:

Done. should be on its way.

Admiral,

Please try this workaround:

• Close the game
  • Press Win+R then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\
  • Right click on Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts folder and delete it
  • Start the game and check the problem