Game-Labs Forum

DEV did you take off ship power limit on Hard Difficulty?

doublebuck

I was playing hard difficulty and I notice there is no limit on deploying any ship in the slots so is that a bug or intended for hard difficulty play?

Also in the harbor when you are editing your crew and can send some of them to the reserves instead of reserves it shows windows mode and not RESERVES so what I am saying is I am not sending my troops to windows mode? Thought you should know?

Edited by doublebuck
another thing I noticed

Experimental patch went live last night that removed BR restrictions and enabled player based scaling again. Feedback on this change is appreciated.

I'm not sure what you are saying regarding sending troops to reserves. Can you provide a screenshot or try describing it differently?

1 hour ago, pandakraut said:

Experimental patch went live last night that removed BR restrictions and enabled player based scaling again. Feedback on this change is appreciated.

I'm not sure what you are saying regarding sending troops to reserves. Can you provide a screenshot or try describing it differently?

Thanks. I just ran it now and it is back to normal.  What I meant was when you are in the harbor and you click onto one of your ships you go to the upper right where you have a slider to add crew to your ship or decrease the crew by putting a checkmark into the block below the slider that is RESERVES so when you do that they will go to your reserve pool and last night instead of it showing the word after the checkmark block RESERVES it showed WINDOWS MODE which was odd. It's not doing that now so this might have been a glitch.

• Like 1