Game-Labs Forum

Tutorial rewards

Gamewiz

I'm hoping to be redeemed for a boneheaded move I made unintentionally... I'm a new player (played years ago but so much time has passed that I'm considering myself new again, lol) and rolled on the PvP server on the US faction. Went through the tutorials and then decided I wanted to roll on the GB faction instead. So I deleted that character and created a new one, same server. Figured I was gonna have to go through those tutorial missions again to earn all that xp, items, money, and ships back. I was surprised when I saw the tutorial missions were already marked as done and that I still had my rank! Went to the ship list and noticed I didn't have all those ships or items or money though...

So with that said I'm wondering if there's ANY way dev support could throw me a huge helping hand here and let me redeem those items back that I lost. I'd even be ok with my entire profile getting wiped so I can do the tutorials again to earn that stuff back... I just want the opportunity to get it back. :) I did not use or spend or trade any of the items from that first character... I literally did the tutorials and deleted the character. I didn't even leave the port! Any help would be immensely appreciated

Edited by Gamewiz