Game-Labs Forum

DLC on PVP and PVE Servers

prsmcarty

Question

I have currently jumped back into the PVP server after release, but the only Mates I have that play are on the PVE server.

Can I have a captain on both servers, and if so, can I use the DLC's I own on each, or are they restricted to one or the other?

For example, cooldown for using one of the DLC ships is I think 24 hours, If I use it on the PVP server, do I have to wait 24 hours to use it on the PVE server? / If I redeem a DLC on the PVP server, can I also redeem it on the PVE server

1 answer to this question

13 hours ago, prsmcarty said:

I have currently jumped back into the PVP server after release, but the only Mates I have that play are on the PVE server.

Can I have a captain on both servers, and if so, can I use the DLC's I own on each, or are they restricted to one or the other?

For example, cooldown for using one of the DLC ships is I think 24 hours, If I use it on the PVP server, do I have to wait 24 hours to use it on the PVE server? / If I redeem a DLC on the PVP server, can I also redeem it on the PVE server

DLC are redeemable on both servers and you can have a captain on each. XP, mods, rank, etc are specific to each server.