Game-Labs Forum

Trading issues

Captain Carcass

Hi guys,

I am suddenly having issues with the trading system and can't place a buy contract.

2 days ago I noticed someone had out-bid me for a resource by the minimum bid so I cancelled the order in order to be able to bid again for a Higher price.

Since then I have not been able to bid on anything but the resource that is first in the trade box (Almeria saltpeter) I can see all the other resources, I just cant select them.

This is happening at any port I try to place a buy contract at. There was a post about Game controllers affecting things and gave instructions on how to

Delete the registry file so it goes back to default which I have done but It has not fixed the problem.Also since deleting the Reg file I have been getting a FPS drop every 30-40 seconds.

I have also verified game cache through Steam and found no Issues. 

Any help would be much appreciated. Maybe a corruption of my character file server side?

1 hour ago, Captain Carcass said:

My counter sits between 70-80 fps on max settings and always has no problem. Since touching the registry every 40 seconds on Open World it drops down to 17 fps for 2 seconds then returns to normal. Not A hardware issue. My system is New

your settings probably were affected when you cleared the registry. Please check the settings, update them to the previous state, maybe enable v-sync or set FPS limits and report back