Game-Labs Forum

Final Exam Crafting Rewards,

there isn’t any!

I did not do the tutorial exam on the PvE server, started crafting almost immediately from ensign and keep my crafting level on par with my captains rank.

In PvP I completed tutorial exam so I could start off as Master and Command.

But I’ve been in “crafting catch up mode” ever since, trying to bring the level up on par with M&C, now at Post Captain and still the crafting level lagging way behind, some of it is the building outlay but mostly because of the reward disparity.

As feedback (post patch 27)…

After the exam, without it being on par with Master & Command, crafting does seem to be impeded.

Especially problematic if you are a newbie at M&C level and can’t replace ships, which is likely to be often!

So I suggest “including” a “crafting level reward” on exam success, a ship crafting level equivalent that of M&C, ships unlocked with or up to 200-280 crew, or even a minimum of "6th rate level" crafting, maybe a shipyard or forge or two, something, anything to be on par or just under the equivalent captain rank reward.

Edited by Guest

I could get behind a boost to crafting lvl 15 or something. Historically, resources are pretty cheap to come across around capitals so I don't think any materials should be provided (since you get some gold anyways.)