Game-Labs Forum

PvP mission from the Admirality

My sugestion is for a pvp mission, randomly generated for up to, lets say 8 players. One from every nation. It works as follows:

1. One player from each nation needs to chose this type of mission. Mission type decides which type of ships allowed in the mission.

2.Then a mission will be randomly generated on a place on the map. The mission is time limmited. Lets say two hours starting from the time nission was generated. And because the mission is randomly generated the chosen place may be to far away. So a participation contract should be made were the 8 players are asked to agree to participate in this mission. Result of the vote will pair player/ship and will be sent to the other participants this way you will know oppisition/participation.

3.Sail twoards the mission place. If stuff happens on the way eg. get attaked and sink or real life comes in between and u have to log out the other players in the mission should be informed that you are no longer a threat.

4. Yo've arrived at the mission place with 20 min to spare. Enter the mission see wich other players arrived before you and wait those min for the orhers to arrive.

5. Battle it out! An every1 for himself battle till all sink and only one is left.

6. Get rewarded for your  courage and valor in battle. Reward should be.. well ... i don't know, maybe "big boy pants" or a telleport to nearest outpost?. 

Well that was my suggestion i know is not perfect but i dont think is hard to implement giving the fact that most of the mechanics are allready in place.

Thank you!

• Like 1