Game-Labs Forum

Battle over - connection lost

Schatti

I have a problem. After every battle i have after 20-30 sec. a pop up windows with the message: Battle over - [connection lost]. After 10 sec. again i will be back on the open world, without any money, xp, marks...

I can do anything i want, it's always the same. I send you an bug report.

Schatti / PvP EU

Commander, still the same problem with open ports.

I have been playing since the wipe more than 50 hours, without any problems.

Yesterday evening this problem starts after playing 6 hours without any problems.

Connection Test report number: NAS-696286

Edited by Schatti

The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind.....

nice support....

since friday evening, no help

Update:

I make an need charakter on PvE Server. Here I have NO problems. Please check my Account on PvP EU

Schatti / PvP EU

Edited by Schatti

Captain, the fact that you do not have the issue on another server indicates local connection issues to the original server. Do you have an option to temporary test the game with another source of internet (like mobile internet)? This is not about character issue. We are looking into instance servers logs to find out any issue on our side, but at the moment there are no issues.

Sorry, I unfortunately have no other way to test the game.

I can gladly explain in detail how the problem has come.

I did a fight against an NPC. After the fight "ESC to leave" is still in the instance my ship disappeared and i was under water. I just finished the game with Alt + F4. Report function was not possible. Since that incident I have the problem.

During the battle, I watch the information bar Ingame. Under I/O I habe all the time a connection to the server. No lags, nothing. At the moment when I confirm leave battle with yes, the I/O drops to 0 and my ship disappears. After 20 seconds comes the message "Battle over [Connection lost]" an after 20 seconds again I stand in the habour.

I can show you the problem gladly ingame, if you want to see this as gamemaster. I can also create a video.

Edited by Schatti

Captain, the issue lays in local connection troubles which we cannot fix. If you keep getting this issue daily, we can check new logs to investigate any issues that might be related to the game. For this - please send a fresh F11 report right away you are stuck.

We have also investigated your ingame character - character is not corrupted.

Ports in router open, In Firewall open

Before stuck after fight: NAB 65385

stuck after press ESC: NAB 65387

Ports in router open, firewall disabled

Before stuck after fight: NAB 65389

stuck after press ESC: NAB 65390

Unbenannt.png.0b3e4c8c93963f5c53860ce2f9888da8.png

I am desperate and do not know what else I can do.

Edited by Schatti

2 hours ago, Ink said:

Captain, the issue lays in local connection troubles which we cannot fix. If you keep getting this issue daily, we can check new logs to investigate any issues that might be related to the game. For this - please send a fresh F11 report right away you are stuck.

We have also investigated your ingame character - character is not corrupted.

Okay, i have news. I asked a friend to login with my account. He has exactly the same problem! I do not think the problem lies with me!

Edit:

I tried it with the account of a friend. Here I have no problems. It is definitely at my account the problem and not at ports or my Internet connection.

Edited by Schatti