Game-Labs Forum

Gold Wallet assets frozen from spending?

No.42_Bandy

My wallet gold account increases accordingly when I sell something but if I try to buy something or try to spend it on an item or services like towing, I get a message, "not enough gold".  Even if I try to bank or deposit gold in the clan warehouse, I get the same message. 

I have been prevented from using my cash in any way. I found out by trying to tow a captured heavy rattler to KPR to part out for the clan warehouse.  When I selected tow, I received a message saying "not enough gold" even though my cash showed my full total.  I then tried to buy items in shops and transfer or deposit cash into the clan warehouse but I couldn't and got the same message, "not enough gold"  I also tried to trade cash to another player to test and whether 1 or 1 mill. cash , or repair a ship but  I got the same message, "not enough gold".  I also found out that if I sold items from my warehouses or cancelled a contract (eg,6 mill to buy stay sails in KPR) instead of getting the money, it was subtracted from my total.  I am also locked out of harvesting or mining in my outposts as I can't pay.

Edited by No.42_Bandy