Game-Labs Forum

No redeemables from PVP Event when the next event starts before your battle finishes

thad0ctor

I just got out of a battle (Shallow Water PVP event) that only had 4 people on the leaderboard when I joined the battle in question.  The battle proceeded to go on for almost the whole time window (just under 1.5 hours) until it was finally completed (I won by boarding).  During this time the next Deep Water PVP event started and appeared to have overwritten the PVP leaderboard mechanics.  When I finally got out of the battle it showed that I received Event Kill Points but I did not receive any reedemables.  I believe there is an issue that does not properly assign redeemables when you are in a long battle that starts right before the end of a PVP event.

Can you please patch this issue and also can I please get my redeemables?  Thank you.

Please let me know if you require additional info.

20161224131356_1.jpg

20161224131626_1.jpg

• Like 1

Hi all

I participate in the event of the 24/12/16, I fought in the pvp shallows water at 6 pm. There werent not much people in the event so I went to it. In the leaderboard there were only 4 people so I join the event with 3 sweedish and 1 spanish against 5 pirates.When battle finished all of us got points to appear in the leaderboard.

When event finished me (Danidex2000) and the other players like  Celtiberojuanjo, Ar1n, Appie,Charles wenes and Rolando(i dont remember the other names )were waiting for the prize (chest and paint) and we havent received nothing 

I talked whit one of the winners(global chat) and he says that he didnt received nothing to.

I just want to this fault can be fixed and we can receive our prizes 

Thanks to all.

Edited by Danidex2000