Game-Labs Forum

Unit Kills at end of battle

Luckybluemoon

I ran into a bug just now.  During the battle of Shiloh, on the first day, my 2 best brigades got combined into a full division.  The division at the end of the day had about 5K kills.  Then on the second day they only got about 2000 because I kept them in a peaceful area to recuperate.  Yet when the battle ended on the second day, each brigade only had about 1,500 kill a piece.  Whats up with the math?  Did the kills gained while joined as a division not count?  Then who gets the XP?

• 1 month later...

I find it odd that all the kills get credited to the 1st brigade in the division, regardless of which divisions combine or their contribution to the battle. Even if the 1st brigade is the smallest unit, it gets all the kills. I'd like to know how experience gets divided up, too. 

Also, since the combined divisions are led by your division commander, I think he should get his own separate tally for cumulative losses and kills in the barracks. In fact, all officers should have this feature, with each tally divided up by unit type, since officers might move from commanding infantry to cavalry etc.