Game-Labs Forum

Ganking

Hello,

I am sick to death of losing ships and durability because devs refuse to fix this bullshit. There needs to be a punishment for ganking players who have no way of defending themselves against a group of players and AI ships. I don't like the mechanic of loosing my ships and dura's because the devs don't care about fair. 

I was sailing from a port towards kingston when a group of spanish players ganked me and would not let me leave upon request, due to not having any desire to engage anyone. This sort of attack is taking the fun out of the game, I used to play a lot but now i manage an hour or so a day because I don't like leaving port and loosing everything within a few minutes.

will update with pics in a short while.

• Like 2

I'm fine with pvp, but when you get ganked by a group of players who choose to attack one person with 10+ ships, but won't engage a fleet when faced with one it goes to show how the players in these types of groups are just pussies.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/396708542388720400/A51B11B3EFBE9A7B6499573B2C9F91939BC97828/

Edited by Captain Black
  • Like 2

Though it can certainly be not-fun to be hit over and over by a group of players carrying fleets, this is not a tribunal offense.  It does not break the rules of the game.  If you tire of AI fleets, as many have, you should sail in the Bahamas, where new Rules of Engagement are in testing - No AI fleets are pulled in, but the battle remains open until 300BR is hit.

As this is not a tribunal offense, this topic is closed.

• Like 1