Game-Labs Forum

Documentation

Smily

Hello,

I am a newcomer to UGG, but I have played all of Darth's mods for the TW games.

I think we need to provide better documentation for the game. I say 'we' because this may be a task best undertaken as a community effort but it will also benefit the community and help it grow by improving retention.

When I first got the game the quick start Guide on these forums was enough to get started. However, as I am sure most of us have experienced, soon questions begin to arise. Some are answered by forum crawling, but others are not.

What do you folks think of maintain a list of questions that we can try to answer as a community, devs can always jump in?

If that goes well we can organize a wiki that describes terrain, melee, artillery, infantry, etc. And why they work the way they work.

Let me know your thoughts.

Documentation? The official Patch/update Stickied threads is a great place for feedback/Update log(s). (News and Announcements)

Reorganize maybe, I believe it would help a lot with answering questions. I see most of the topics are represented in one way or

another, but most are in the General Discussion section, with different headings(8 pinned Threads).

Community Driven/Effort sure... IMO 2-3 more Dedicated Sub-Forums would be helpful(there are 4 Sub-Forums now).

Maybe add a new sub-forum(s){Tactics/-Ideas n Suggestions/-Game play Help/-Game Guide(s)/-Game play Rants-},

or something along those lines.

This would cut down a lot of the threads started just to state a fact/ask a question/seek an answer/complain etc. in the general Discussion Forum.

Basically in the wrong areas.

A Forum Mod could move a new threads if need be to the correct specified pinned Thread(section)

where their suggestion/Question/Comment best fits, and it would get the attention it needs.

Are there any community Moderators here, or are all G-L staff?