Game-Labs Forum

Green on green used as harrassing player or what? (newbie problem)

Hi, first id like to say i started playing only week a go so im not sure that this is the place to ask but i still made this thread as i asked from game chat and seems that even F11 button hasnt got "button" for these kind of situations i should done ingame report...well next time.

But.The problem:

I tagged non-gunned trader ship, and as i wanted to test my newly crafted snow(yes, im noob) in order to get some experience of how to handle snow i decided to catch trader ship.

I tagged ship and same time this "tifelek" fellow joined to my side too, ok, no problem, he´s at cutter and want some action too.

But no.

As soon as combat begun i started to shoot down traders sails, this "tifelek" dude instead shooting trader he started to shoot me.

Whole time i tried to slow down trader he constantly shot me.

Finally after few grapes i decided to capture traderand i started deckfight.

What does tifelek do?

He parks beside me and whole time i was deckfighting he shoots holes to my ship.

I was forced to disengage because my ships health was going down and down and i decided to head home, yet this player "Tifelek" continued shooting me endresult being he sanked my ship.

Question: even if this tifelek as being french, joined to my fight against AI, he surely doesnt get anything personal gain for sanking my ship?

I didnt shoot him back ´cause i just wanted to avoid friendly fire in any cost.

start of fight, he allready had several hits on me:

wFQOHER.jpg

the as i was boarding he continued to shoot my ship:

cEMZVTD.jpg

end result when i was forced to disengage from boarding as i got severe damages from mr. tifelek:

9QKzXRA.jpg

And the great tifelek finally got me as as i didnt shoot him back(i onece put one single ball into his sail shown above picture)

vsiELWO.jpg