Game-Labs Forum

Some Suggestions [Idea]

capiqua

1. Portraits:

o3sc5i8y.jpg

(1). Now.

(2). Would be a smaller stars would leave see the beard and the official portrait. Should be added the shield unit before of name. During the heat of battle is easier to see an identifying shield.

2. Elevation:

q8cfszci.jpg

(1). The mysterious icon that is known to exist only for people who have read the online guide.
Should be added as the general ability. This something more serious realm, not a ghost hotkey

3. Rename

fpazmjwr.jpg

(1). It should be renamed to: Start new Campaing Gettysburg

4. Icon Time of Day

7lc4sntv.jpg

(1). This would make it more beaty. :)

5. Formation Hidden.

vbm2gfri.jpg

The pictures are for the curious. When the destination is far to this formation appears. The hidden Formation is named 'Road' in SidGettysburg. Which is only in Infantry units. No Skirmishers, cava, arty, General.

This is a bit strange, seeing only the inf units in formation and others do not.
If you reassign new task back to the formation of battle during this fromation.

Some new player will pulse on units in the spawn and stacked units, by having 'AUTO'.

If you are suggesting getting rid of the "cover" bar - I don't agree with this.  

The information that you are substituting (2) is far less relevant to play than the information currently available.

Dawn?  Is this a Phase?

It does not seem unreasonable to me to expect people to read the manual.  

Your idea of road movement for all units is excellent - anything to help the speed of artillery.

If you are suggesting getting rid of the "cover" bar - I don't agree with this.  

The information that you are substituting (2) is far less relevant to play than the information currently available.

I only ask smaller reduction of the stars to see the portarit and add the small shield corresponding to unit. So I made the pictures, to make it understandable.