Game-Labs Forum

Brilliant! a suggestion

avdove

Dear Game Labs I was given rome total war (yes the first one) as a christmas present in 2004. I loved every minute I played. However this game that I bought has genius written all over it!. All i can say is you are brilliant! I could spend hours praising this but I want to cut to to the point. I have two suggestions for you. The first one is this. I have always loved playing these type of games. You need to create a sandbox mode, scenario creator that lets you create any type of scenario you want. Example lets say I want to re-create the battle. I go to scenario creator enter the number of men, horses, and cannons i want and then pick what side of the field I want and so on and so forth (things like reinforcements, enemy starting forces, their side of the field. I would really like to see a sandbox mode!

Also what if you could have a campaign mode where you fight the whole civil war? And maybe you should think about other time period! let me know ,again brilliant!

You need to create a sandbox mode, scenario creator that lets you create any type of scenario you want.

Will add that too the Poll for what you would want to add to UG:G

Also what if you could have a campaign mode where you fight the whole civil war?

This has already been suggested.

Check out the poll and vote on what you would like.