Game-Labs Forum

Production Buildings and XP

The production Buildings are a great addition to the game, but here is the problem. My clan has a production scheme in place. but the problem is, most of us producing materials, are using up ALL our labor hrs just pulling out the mats. therefore we have none left  to craft anything and lvl our crafting up. My suggestion is, could u PLEASE either increase labor hours per hr, OR better still, give crafting XP for pulling out materials so we at least have a chance to lvl up crafting.. As it stands, we are paying gold and using XP to produce this stuff and getting very little in return.
   I myself am lvl 19 crafting and have 3 lvl 3 live oak buildings and 1 lvl 3 oak building churning out mats and just do not have enough hrs to pull out all the mats let alone craft anything from them AND craft ships/upgrades etc to lvl up my crafting.
   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Devs, have a think about this as you have done a stirling job so far with this game, (as most will agree i think) and being an ex EvE online player, you have the chance to make this as good if not the best MMO out there.

Regards,

Admiral Groot

• Like 2

I think that's the point. Why would you be a one-man wonder cannon? Why should you be able to gather materials, make sub-components and craft ships in one go?

As it is now, it requires you to mak choices. You either buy materials and craft ships, or you gather materials for others. You shouldn't be able to do all at once.

PS. Operating 5 lvl 3 buildings drains 5x240LH once every 3 days, meaning 40% of your LH regen, definitely NOT all of them.

• Like 1