Game-Labs Forum

Remove xp grind completly

So you fully realize that spending all your time on a game makes you a loser in real life and you still want it to be built in such a way that that is the main thing that makes you good at it? A game designed in such a way that you have to ruin your life to be good at it is the definition of inhumane design. 

From all your post I had the unpleasantness to stumble upon I concluded that you, sir, are a definite winner at least in real life. And sadly, I dont have the superpower of argumentation to prevail in polemics with you. I wish you only happiness and winnings further on.

You can sail whatever you can afford to buy, crew and maintain. To me that seems like a far superior way of doing things.

Thats how great admirals were born! Just work hard, get the money and you`ll get to command the Santissima. To hell with actual battle experience, money talks. Nothing says "Surrender!" like a fleet of accountants or traiders. I cant even imagine why developers decided that  you have to shoot in the enemy ships to get a rank. 

Edited by sailNE
  • Like 1