Game-Labs Forum

New idea for port battles.

Because I don't want this is buried in another thread I decides make this.

Maybe a solution for ALL would be port conquest for stages. Something like sports championships in real life.

First flag is created as now. Interception possible as now. Maybe reduce the time to spoil flag or the distance at two ports far away.

First battle port in that timezone for example 4-6. Nation A attacks and nation B defends but all empty slots are filled with NPC BR based.

Second battle in the other time zone 18-20 for example and same rules, all empty slots filled with NPCs.

Third battle in a common timezone based in statistics about how many players in that faction is online every hour and the battle is filled with NPC again. Points are always visible for teams decide if they go to the next battle or not.

And the last battle is normal port battle with defenses in the timezone chosed by the winner of other battles based in points every team get. No NPC fills the empty slots this time, only port defenses and players in both sides.

Advantages.

-Less pace in changing hands of ports.

-ALL people can say something about that, from every timezone. Nobody wake up with less ports and nobody must go to exile to other server  ;)

-More extended time and more exhaustive battles with more XP and Gold earns for all.

-More PvP odds.

-If a port is lost, we can't blame the other faction's guys, only at same faction people who play the other timezone battles.

-More exciting bugs and xploits can be rise!!!

The bad side:

-People changing nation and entering in battleports and making nothing spoiling the effort of others.

-People avoiding go online for change the statistics.

-Faction with more people obtain advantage in that statistics or in battles because a player is better than NPCs.

Discuss this without bad feelings please

• Like 1

Unfortunately as long as players have the option to choose time for defense there will always be complaints about time chosen being unfair.

I think a possible merging of your idea and part of mine

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/10644-thought-on-pbs/#entry188870

Listed in that thread may be a viable solution.

On my phone do can't re type it here.

Edited by Justme

It's a beginning. Maybe 72 hour is excesive and if a player can not play 4-6 one day, he will not able to play 4-6 three days after.

With my system, US will win too, but at least we can have fun and to say something about it

We need too the change of capital at St Domingo or Cartagena. If we can't deploy captains in your prime time, the best bet is remove from your way and let you meet with british first. They have american and oceanic people too.

Spain can begin a war with Dutch or Danes if we moved the capitol to east and then in our timezone. Remember at first St Domingo was the capitol in the game.

I wait when you have more time to post here mate.