Game-Labs Forum

Danmark-Norge brave fleet recruiting new fellas

Dear captains, who is new in this game or just feel themselve brave enough to make his own strong choice.

Our fleet being attacked at same time from 3 sides: 

GBR - highest population on server

France - i don't know much about them, except those fact that they run every battle, where i was involved, and eat frogs on they motherland.

Sweden - satellite of France. They know how to run even faster, than they protectors.

If YOU, captains, looking for pvp, we have lot of it. Our opponents have Zerg and nothing more. Danmark could be only alternative to brittish fleet, which allready didn't see strong resistance from other nations.

Yesterday they attack 7 our ports to make us unable to defend it , but even so large coward alliance lost almost all massive battles that day and we able to defend 3. Its because of 25 vs 25 ingame battle limit, i guess. They just can't make it 125 vs 25.

But "whine" isn't keyword of this message at all. Call it the Battlecry.

We had fun and will have more of it sinking they sailboats. We don't have firethrowers, but still able to win battles vs Zerg.

We don't ask you for help, but whisper the rumours about our bravery directly to your pvp-gamer heart, which looking for exactly same.

If you have spirit of tigre, but not poor sheep, welcome to join our nation.

We have lot of cyrillic in chat, its true, but we cooperate among us for victory. Language isn't mark of true Spirit. Danmark-Norge have large comunity from Danemark, lot englishspeakers, which united to english-speakers soicetys, and lot of russianspeakers in they societys also, so non of you ever will be alone.

Choose Danemark-Norge PVP1-EU, Man.

8610555.jpg