Game-Labs Forum

Printable map?

Cerebus

Would it be possible to get the whole map available for printing so that us non-ACW experts can work out where various locations are before the enemy suddenly appears?  I'm merrily holding my own at location A when a message appears telling me that General Whatsisface is attacking from such and such a knoll. I havent a CLUE where that is without scrolling round the whole battlefield. A nice paper copy of the map would be handy for memorising whilst I'm in the bath.

Loving the game.  :)

Hi Tom,

I might be being a little dense here....but what message? There's nothing in my pm box.

NC Rebel. yea thought of that but I'd prefer one that I can identify with the game map. All the ones I can find online are a bit too....Ordnace Survey. Besides, the game map looks cool.

Hi Tom,

I might be being a little dense here....but what message? There's nothing in my pm box.

LOL ... the message on the screen that General Whatsisface is attacking from the grassy knoll etc. ... if you click on those info messages, the camera will shift to focus on that area. :)

Cheers

Tom