Game-Labs Forum

Is this even possible?!

Considering the placement of brigades in the background (especially that Union Supply Wagon just in front of Scales which is literally on top of another Confederate brigade), I'm calling bullshit on this.  You ask me, he found a way to control enemy brigades like I did a couple patches back, or he uses another exploit or combination of exploits.

Just now, The Soldier said:

Considering the placement of brigades in the background, I'm calling bullshit on this.  You ask me, he found a way to control enemy brigades like I did a couple patches back, or he uses another exploit or combination of exploits.

I wouldn't doubt it, and yeah, those were kind of my thoughts. But is there any exploit actually good enough to get these kinds of stats? 

8 minutes ago, Albert Sidney Johnston said:

I wouldn't doubt it, and yeah, those were kind of my thoughts. But is there any exploit actually good enough to get these kinds of stats? 

I found an exploit that actually let me control enemy brigades.  Shown here.

So yes, with the right exploits in hand, I could win every battle I came across by deploying nothing more than a 100-man Skirmisher unit armed with M1855 Sharps and Routing the enemy.  Or if I really wanted, I could just tell the enemy units to hold their fire and get that 100-man Skirmisher unit to shoot them to tiny bits.  This got patched out recently however, so if this Cold Harbor session was after that, he clearly knows stuff that I do not.

3 hours ago, Albert Sidney Johnston said:

I have a friend who claims to have gotten this victory at Cold Harbor via a skillful usage of skirmishers. On MG. Legendary mode. Is this even possible?!

You'd need 5 brigades of 450 range skirmishers... which he doesn't have so I call BS .