Game-Labs Forum

Zin's Thoughts

Zin

I've only been able to play the game for 12 minutes, I keep getting an error which causes my game to crash after a few minutes.  Based on the limited action I've seen though, I have some general thoughts.

For terrain, I think contour lines would be terrific, or topographical indicators which would show the change in elevation.  As it is, I have a bit of trouble delineating where exactly elevation changes (except for obvious terrain features, a hill or creek).  This nuance would help, I think.  

I think the gameplay is too fast.  Units travel too fast, and casualties accrue too quickly.  This gives me shades of a traditional RTS like Supreme Commander, rather than a methodical encounter I think this game is trying to be.  Hopefully the error is fixed quickly so I can dedicate an entire hour or eight to this game!

Sorry you are having issues. I just found this game this weekend and was able to play it with no problems. I didnt mind the pacing and certainly dont think its anything like an RTS.  However I dont think a speed slider is a bad thing.  More options for players the better.

Hope you get to play it for a longer period of time soon.  Good luck.