Game-Labs Forum

A few items that would be appriciated in the Map

i think that a few items should be added to the main map to aid in plotting and navigation (Special long distance navigation)

First think a movable bearing compass so you can take out a simple heading from the Map, not just guess a direction based on the location of a settlement.

a Compass/divider (Drawing tool) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compass_%28drawing_tool%29 (Link just to clarify what i mean) and measurement marker for the distance of 1 nautical mile on the map scale.

A parallel ruler to place out straight lines on a map so you can draw a straight line so you can take out a single heading over long distances.

and what is probably the second most important addition after the compass, a simple marking tool a pencil. You could mark out point of interests, shoals and whatever else that might be added in the future.

and dont ever add a "GPS" system, just adding these simple tools adds much more immersion to the game and maybe a few less people get lost while navigating the Caribbean

Edited by JohnnyShadow

Just something i thought of after this post a Map grid would also help while navigating with large groups while doing missions for example, say you just joined a group and start sailing to join up with them, say they are in Grind A-41 or something like that, just a thought.