Game-Labs Forum

First Round Test Redeemable

Richard Dryfus

I have an issue with the redeemable that were credited to my account.

I started a Neutral player to learn the basics and didn't use any of my redeemable, However, I started a new player character on the British Fleet and only had One Constitution Class, and the Victory... Not sure what happened or if I lost all of them (Which would really suck.)

Any help would be awesome.

Well the thing is, I didnt redeem any of them yet when I logged in as a Neutral, I had access to a Navy Brig, Pickle, Barq, Surprise, Snow, Renomme, two constitutions, plus the Victory BP, and the St Paval BP....

When I created my British Account, I only had One Constitution, the Victory BP, and St Paval BP.... And I never redeemed any of them on either character (I realized it was a one time thing and I wanted to save them till later levels) but now I cant use them regardless... Just curious what happened

Well the thing is, I didnt redeem any of them yet when I logged in as a Neutral, I had access to a Navy Brig, Pickle, Barq, Surprise, Snow, Renomme, two constitutions, plus the Victory BP, and the St Paval BP....

When I created my British Account, I only had One Constitution, the Victory BP, and St Paval BP.... And I never redeemed any of them on either character (I realized it was a one time thing and I wanted to save them till later levels) but now I cant use them regardless... Just curious what happened

most of thsoe redeemables are only for your first character to avoid exploits