Game-Labs Forum

Please take my Money ;)

jok83

i am sorry my first post is begging  :ph34r: , normaly thats not me, but this is special.

the sailing mmo´s around are to much game and arcady, i hate them, than i find this and there is no purchase. ouch, i am devestated.

you guys have to reopen the sale i beg you. i am on my knees, literally right now, typing this.  ;)

i thought i give it a shot, i know its alpha and all so no wrong expectations.

and, will it be on steam one day?

thanks,

sorry for my broken english. i am no native speaker.

Maybe you should of digged abit deeper and look around, there are plenty of post about ppl in the same situation as you are, and all have the same reply.

Option A:  Mail the developers with a reason proper enough Why you should get invited, and they might concider it and let you able to  buy a copy.

Option B: Wait till early accses, no date has been said/set.

Looneynl thanks for the tip, well my motivation is as noble and clean as anyones, i want try the programm cause it seems to fill a huge open gap that exists right now. that gap i call "lack of naval sims" in general.

mail to the developers? hm my english is less than average, so i think this dimish my chances to type up a well sounding text, i may as well try to sing to them. but if thats whats needed, i go for it, ...not te singing.

i read this to late. when i wrote the mail i saw they are from ukraine, so i did not think they speak german. so it had to be english. i sent the mail, so its out of my hands, but i trust in the noble developers  :wub: